Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. We maintain this website as a service to our customers, and by using our website you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review the following terms and conditions carefully, and check them periodically for changes. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you should not review information or obtain goods, services or products from this website.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our website WholesaleIT.com.au (the "Website"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website, the content, products or services provided by or through the Website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Website.
- Copyright. The content, organisation, graphics, design, code, compilation and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud. By becoming an account holder, you confirm that the information provided by you on the Website is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Your account may be terminated without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. in its sole discretion. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse application for an account at its sole discretion.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Website grants you a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Website.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
- Non-transferable. Your right to use the Website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
- Links to Other Websites. The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Product Images. All images are for reference only and should not be relied on when making any purchasing decisions. All purchasing decisions should be made based on the product descriptions.
- Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant websites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- Ordering & Return Policy. Due to the nature of our Website, and the products listed, we Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. have a strict Ordering & Returns policy. Our Ordering & Returns Policy, as may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Lapsed Accounts. In order to keep Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. account information current, if an account holder does not access his or her account for a period 90 days or more, Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, terminate such account holder's account. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. will endeavour to notify an account holder of intent to terminate such account holder's account by notice to such account holder's provided email address at least 7 days prior to deactivation. If the account holder fails to respond to such email notice with 7 days after the day it is sent by Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd., such account holder's account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. strongly recommends that all account holders keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. to have been abandoned. Each account holder agrees that failure to access his or her account for 90 days or more conclusively indicates that such account holder's account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
- Verify Account Holders' Information. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to contact an account holder via email or telephone to verify the accuracy of account information (including the account holder's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the account holder with the information or product or service that he or she requested of Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd.
- Data Loss. We do not accept any responsibility for any data loss caused directly or indirectly by any products purchased from us.
- Wholesale Exclusivity. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. only sells to eligible wholesale clients. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to those who do not meet the wholesale buyer's criteria. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse a customer application without explanation. Wholesale IT Pty. Ltd. does not provide a retail service.